For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RNF86 antibody
See all RNF86 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to RNF86
- Specificityab115029 is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_056086.2; NP_001123539.1).
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
MousePredicted to work with:
Rat, Cow, Dog, Human, Xenopus laevis
C-STFDELQKTLNVRKS , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 233-247 of Mouse RNF86 (NP_056086.2; NP_001123539.1).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab115029 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa).
- FunctionMay contribute to the alteration of neural cellular mechanisms.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 filamin repeat.
Contains 6 NHL repeats.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe interaction with myosin V is dependent upon its NHL repeats, which form a beta-propeller (NHL) domain containing six blades.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- E3 ubiquitin protein ligase TRIM2 antibody
- KIAA0517 antibody
- RING finger protein 86 antibody
Anti-RNF86 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-RNF86 antibody (ab115029)
References for Anti-RNF86 antibody (ab115029)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"