For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab124075 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa.
- FunctionMay contribute to the alteration of neural cellular mechanisms.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 filamin repeat.
Contains 6 NHL repeats.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe interaction with myosin V is dependent upon its NHL repeats, which form a beta-propeller (NHL) domain containing six blades.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- E3 ubiquitin protein ligase TRIM2 antibody
- KIAA0517 antibody
- RING finger protein 86 antibody
Anti-RNF86 antibody images
References for Anti-RNF86 antibody (ab124075)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"