For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RNF86 antibody
See all RNF86 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to RNF86
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IP, IHC-P, WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, HumanPredicted to work with:
DSGNHCFKVYRYLQ , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 731-744 of Human RNF86.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 5mg/ml Tris, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 6 - 12 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Peptide ELISA (antibody detection limit dilution 1:16,000).
- FunctionMay contribute to the alteration of neural cellular mechanisms.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 filamin repeat.
Contains 6 NHL repeats.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe interaction with myosin V is dependent upon its NHL repeats, which form a beta-propeller (NHL) domain containing six blades.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- E3 ubiquitin protein ligase TRIM2 antibody
- KIAA0517 antibody
- RING finger protein 86 antibody
Anti-RNF86 antibody images
References for Anti-RNF86 antibody (ab3942)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"