For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2 containing antibody stabilizer.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 165 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 161 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.1 µg/ml.
- FunctionRegulates the assembly of the actin cytoskeleton. Promotes formation of stress fibers and of focal adhesion complexes. Plays a role in smooth muscle contraction.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 REM (Hr1) repeat.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Cytoplasmic, and associated with actin microfilaments and the plasma membrane.
Information by UniProt
- coiled-coil-containing protein kinase 2 antibody
- KIAA0619 antibody
- p164 ROCK 2 antibody
Anti-ROCK2 (phospho T249) antibody images
Western blot - ROCK2 (phospho T249) antibody (ab83514)
References for Anti-ROCK2 (phospho T249) antibody (ab83514)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"