For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionInduces production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) which are necessary for cell proliferation. May play a role in inducing oxidative DNA damage and replicative senescence.
- Tissue specificityUp-regulated in a number of cancer cell lines when compared to a normal lung fibroblast cell line.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MGR2 family.
- Developmental stageExpression increases in senescent cells.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion membrane.
Information by UniProt
- bA353C18.2 antibody
- C20orf52 antibody
- Mitochondrial targeting GXXXG protein antibody
Anti-ROMO1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-ROMO1 antibody (ab121379)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-251MG shows positivity in nuclei but not nucleoli. Recommended concentration of ab121379 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ROMO1 antibody (ab121379)
ab121379 at 1/250 dilution staining ROMO1 in paraffin-embedded Human duodenum by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ROMO1 antibody (ab121379)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"