For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RON antibody
See all RON primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to RON
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Two KLH conjugated synthetic peptides selected from the N-terminal and C-terminal regions of human RON.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 200 kDa plus a range of other bands below 60ka. (predicted molecular weight: 152 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor for macrophage stimulating protein (MSP). Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- Tissue specificityKeratinocytes and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family.
Contains 3 IPT/TIG domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 Sema domain.
modificationsProteolytic processing yields the two subunits.
Phosphorylated in response to ligand binding.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- c met related tyrosine kinase antibody
- CD136 antibody
- CD136 antigen antibody
Anti-RON antibody images
Western blot - RON antibody (ab70936)
References for Anti-RON antibody (ab70936)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"