For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by protein G affinity chromatography and filtered through a 0.2 µm filter.
- Clone numberMM0478-10F24
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionReceptor for macrophage stimulating protein (MSP). Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- Tissue specificityKeratinocytes and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family.
Contains 3 IPT/TIG domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 Sema domain.
modificationsProteolytic processing yields the two subunits.
Phosphorylated in response to ligand binding.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- c met related tyrosine kinase antibody
- CD136 antibody
- CD136 antigen antibody
References for Anti-RON antibody [MM0478-10F24] (ab90243)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"