For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 9.05 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR5598
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt or IHC-P.
||1/50000 - 1/200000. Detects a band of approximately 180 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 152 kDa).
||1/10 - 1/100.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionReceptor for macrophage stimulating protein (MSP). Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- Tissue specificityKeratinocytes and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family.
Contains 3 IPT/TIG domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 Sema domain.
modificationsProteolytic processing yields the two subunits.
Phosphorylated in response to ligand binding.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- c met related tyrosine kinase antibody
- CD136 antibody
- CD136 antigen antibody
Anti-RON (phospho Y1353) antibody [EPR5598] images
Western blot - Anti-RON (phospho Y1353) antibody [EPR5598] (ab124671)
All lanes : Anti-RON (phospho Y1353) antibody [EPR5598] (ab124671) at 1/50000 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 cell lysates, untreated
Lane 2 : A431 cell lysates, treated with pervanadate
Predicted band size : 152 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-RON (phospho Y1353) antibody [EPR5598] (ab124671)
ab124671, at 1/500 dilution, staining RON in A431 cells by Immunofluorescence.
Other-Anti-RON (phospho Y1353) antibody [EPR5598](ab124671)
References for Anti-RON (phospho Y1353) antibody [EPR5598] (ab124671)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"