For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ropporin family.
Contains 1 RIIa domain.
- DomainThe RIIa domain mediates interaction with AKAP3.
- Cellular localizationIn the sperm tail, found in the principal piece and in the cytoplasmic droplet located at the distal end of the midpiece. Inner surface of the fibrous sheath.
Information by UniProt
- AKAP binding sperm protein ropporin antibody
- Rhophilin associated protein 1B antibody
- Rhophilin-associated protein 1B antibody
Anti-ROPN1B antibody images
Western blot - ROPN1B antibody (ab71952)
All lanes : Anti-ROPN1B antibody (ab71952) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ROPN1B transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Observed band size : 23 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ROPN1B antibody (ab71952)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"