For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ropporin family.
Contains 1 RIIa domain.
- DomainThe RIIa domain mediates interaction with AKAP3.
- Cellular localizationIn the sperm tail, found in the principal piece and in the cytoplasmic droplet located at the distal end of the midpiece. Inner surface of the fibrous sheath.
Information by UniProt
- AKAP binding sperm protein ropporin antibody
- Rhophilin associated protein 1B antibody
- Rhophilin-associated protein 1B antibody
Anti-ROPN1B antibody - N-terminal images
References for Anti-ROPN1B antibody - N-terminal (ab105015)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"