For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab109394? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109394 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Mimmler M et al. DNA damage response curtails detrimental replication stress and chromosomal instability induced by the dietary carcinogen PhIP. Nucleic Acids Res 44:10259-10276 (2016).
- Hoffmann S et al. TRAIP is a PCNA-binding ubiquitin ligase that protects genome stability after replication stress. J Cell Biol 212:63-75 (2016).
- Reczek CR et al. The interaction between CtIP and BRCA1 is not essential for resection-mediated DNA repair or tumor suppression. J Cell Biol 201:693-707 (2013).
- Kalan S et al. LIM Protein Ajuba Participates in the Repression of the ATR-Mediated DNA Damage Response. Front Genet 4:95 (2013).
- Yajima H et al. The complexity of DNA double strand breaks is a critical factor enhancing end-resection. DNA Repair (Amst) 12:936-46 (2013).
- Lou S et al. Human parvovirus b19 DNA replication induces a DNA damage response that is dispensable for cell cycle arrest at phase g2/m. J Virol 86:10748-58 (2012).
- Luo Y et al. Parvovirus B19 infection of human primary erythroid progenitor cells triggers ATR-Chk1 signaling, which promotes B19 virus replication. J Virol 85:8046-55 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"