For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RPE antibody
See all RPE primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to RPE
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal amino acids 71-120 of Human RPE (NP_954699).
- Positive control
- human Fetal muscle lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCatalyzes the reversible epimerization of D-ribulose 5-phosphate to D-xylulose 5-phosphate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribulose-phosphate 3-epimerase family.
Information by UniProt
- 2810429B02Rik antibody
- 5730518J08Rik antibody
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
References for Anti-RPE antibody (ab98354)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"