For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
- FunctionRab GTPase effector involved in the late steps of regulated exocytosis, both in endocrine and exocrine cells (By similarity). Acts as a potential RAB3B effector protein in epithelial cells.
- Tissue specificityModerate to high levels of expression in thyroid, ovary, stomach, heart, pancreas, skeletal muscle, kidney and liver. Also detected in epithelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FYVE-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 RabBD (Rab-binding) domain.
- DomainThe N-terminus of the RabBD domain is necessary and sufficient for interaction with RAB27A.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle membrane. Recruited to the vesicle membrane in a GTP-and RAB3B-dependent manner in epithelial cells.
Information by UniProt
- Gm1753 antibody
- No C2 domains protein antibody
- Noc2 antibody
Anti-RPH3AL antibody images
References for Anti-RPH3AL antibody (ab108048)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"