For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).
- RelevanceRPL10L may play a role in compensating for the inactivated X linked gene during spermatogenesis. The gene is intronless, and expression testis specific.
- Cellular localizationNuclear. Ribosomal (cytosolic large ribosomal subunit).
- 60S ribosomal protein L10 like antibody
- FLJ27353 antibody
- Ribosomal protein L10 like antibody
Anti-RPL10L antibody images
Western blot - RPL10L antibody (ab67518)
All lanes : Anti-RPL10L antibody (ab67518) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : RPL10L transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate secondary antibody at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RPL10L antibody (ab67518)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"