For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
- RelevanceRPL10L may play a role in compensating for the inactivated X linked gene during spermatogenesis. The gene is intronless, and expression testis specific.
- Cellular localizationNuclear. Ribosomal (cytosolic large ribosomal subunit).
- 60S ribosomal protein L10 like antibody
- FLJ27353 antibody
- Ribosomal protein L10 like antibody
Anti-RPL10L antibody images
Western blot - RPL10L antibody (ab73719)
All lanes : Anti-RPL10L antibody (ab73719) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from K562 cells treated with
Insulin (0.01u/ml, 15mins)
Lane 2 : Extracts from K562 cells treated with
Insulin (0.01u/ml, 15mins) with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa
References for Anti-RPL10L antibody (ab73719)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"