For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab79352? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab79352 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Martins T et al. TGFß/Activin signalling is required for ribosome biogenesis and cell growth in Drosophila salivary glands. Open Biol 7:N/A (2017).
- Paolini NA et al. A Ribosomopathy Reveals Decoding Defective Ribosomes Driving Human Dysmorphism. Am J Hum Genet 100:506-522 (2017).
- Vartanian S et al. Application of Mass Spectrometry Profiling to Establish Brusatol as an Inhibitor of Global Protein Synthesis. Mol Cell Proteomics 15:1220-31 (2016).
- Yoon JC et al. GLTSCR2/PICT1 links mitochondrial stress and Myc signaling. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:3781-6 (2014).
- Havel JJ et al. Nuclear PRAS40 couples the Akt/mTORC1 signaling axis to the RPL11-HDM2-p53 nucleolar stress response pathway. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2014).
- Danilova N et al. Ribosomal protein L11 mutation in zebrafish leads to haematopoietic and metabolic defects. Br J Haematol 152:217-28 (2011).
- Boisvert FM & Lamond AI p53-Dependent subcellular proteome localization following DNA damage. Proteomics : (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"