For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- Tissue specificityHigher levels of expression in benign breast lesions than in carcinomas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L13e family.
Information by UniProt
- 60S ribosomal protein L13 antibody
- BBC1 antibody
- Breast basic conserved gene 1 antibody
Anti-RPL13 antibody images
References for Anti-RPL13 antibody (ab58323)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"