For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RPL22 antibody
See all RPL22 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to RPL22
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Dog, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish, Cynomolgus monkey, Catfish
Synthetic peptide: C-
SKESYELRYFQINQ , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 106-119 of Human RPL22 (NP_000974.1).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAmmonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 3 - 6 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L22e family.
Information by UniProt
- 60S ribosomal protein L22 antibody
- EAP antibody
- EBER associated protein antibody
Anti-RPL22 antibody images
References for Anti-RPL22 antibody (ab78604)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"