For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RPL26L1 antibody
See all RPL26L1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to RPL26L1
- Specificityab74733 detects endogenous levels of total RPL26L1 protein.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
synthesized peptide derived from C-terminal region of human RPL26L1.
- Positive control
- extracts from HUVEC cells and MCF-7 cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
- RelevanceBelongs to the ribosomal protein L24P family.
- 60S ribosomal protein L26 like 1 antibody
- FLJ46904 antibody
- Ribosomal protein L26 homolog antibody
Anti-RPL26L1 antibody images
Western blot - RPL26L1 antibody (ab74733)
All lanes : Anti-RPL26L1 antibody (ab74733) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from HUVEC cells
Lane 2 : extracts from MCF-7 cells
Lane 3 : extracts from HUVEC cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
Observed band size : 19 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"