For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC/IF: Use at a concentration of 10ug/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L29e family.
Information by UniProt
- 60S ribosomal protein L29 antibody
- Cell surface heparin binding protein HIP antibody
- Cell surface heparin-binding protein HIP antibody
Anti-RPL29 antibody images
Western blot - RPL29 antibody (ab88514)
Anti-RPL29 antibody (ab88514) at 1 µg/ml + Human pancreas tissue lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Observed band size : 18 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - RPL29 antibody (ab88514)
ab88514, at 3 ug/ml, staining RPL29 in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded Human salivary gland tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-RPL29 antibody (ab88514)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"