For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
- FunctionSpecifically binds to domain C of the Tax-responsive enhancer element in the long terminal repeat of HTLV-I.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L6e family.
Information by UniProt
- 60S ribosomal protein L6 antibody
- DNA-binding protein TAXREB107 antibody
- L6 antibody
Anti-RPL6 antibody images
Western blot - RPL6 antibody (ab50907)
Lane 1 : Marker
Lane 2 : Anti-RPL6 antibody (ab50907) at 2.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : As above
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
Lane 2 : HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Observed band size : ~38 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RPL6 antibody (ab50907)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"