For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123689 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
- FunctionRibosomal protein P0 is the functional equivalent of E.coli protein L10.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L10P family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
Information by UniProt
- 36B4 antibody
- 60S acidic ribosomal protein P0 antibody
- 60S ribosomal protein L10E antibody
Anti-RPLP0 antibody images
References for Anti-RPLP0 antibody (ab123689)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"