For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 100mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Tris HCl, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesCrude extract of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- RelevanceRpn5 is a non-ATPase regulatory subunit of the 26S proteasome which is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins.
- 26S proteasome regulatory subunit RPN5 antibody
- NAS5 antibody
- Proteasome non-ATPase subunit 5 antibody
Anti-Rpn5 antibody images
References for Anti-Rpn5 antibody (ab79773)
This product has been referenced in:
- Chien CY & Chen RH Cdc48 chaperone and adaptor Ubx4 distribute the proteasome in the nucleus for anaphase proteolysis. J Biol Chem 288:37180-91 (2013).
Read more (PubMed: 24225956) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"