For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa).
- RelevanceRPP21 is a component of ribonuclease P, a protein complex that generates mature tRNA molecules by cleaving their 5'ends. Three named isoforms have been identified.
- Cellular localizationNuclear, nucleolus
- C6orf135 antibody
- CAT60 antibody
- Chromosome 6 open reading frame 135 antibody
Anti-RPP21 antibody images
References for Anti-RPP21 antibody (ab69048)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"