For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 19 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa).
- FunctionDirect regulator of SIRT1. Enhances SIRT1-mediated deacetylation of p53/TP53, thereby participating in inhibition of p53/TP53-mediated transcriptional activity.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AROS family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- 40S ribosomal protein S19 binding protein 1 antibody
- 40S ribosomal protein S19-binding protein 1 antibody
- Active regulator of SIRT1 antibody
Anti-RPS19BP1 antibody images
References for Anti-RPS19BP1 antibody (ab72092)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"