For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RRAS antibody
See all RRAS primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to RRAS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 109-218 of Human RRAS
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRegulates the organization of the actin cytoskeleton.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Ras family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Inner surface of plasma membrane possibly with attachment requiring acylation of the C-terminal cysteine.
Information by UniProt
- Oncogene RRAS antibody
- p23 antibody
- R Ras antibody
Anti-RRAS antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"