For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 90 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionProvides the precursors necessary for DNA synthesis. Catalyzes the biosynthesis of deoxyribonucleotides from the corresponding ribonucleotides.
- PathwayGenetic information processing; DNA replication.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribonucleoside diphosphate reductase large chain family.
Contains 1 ATP-cone domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- R1 antibody
- Ribonucleoside diphosphate reductase large subunit antibody
- Ribonucleoside diphosphate reductase M1 chain antibody
Anti-RRM1 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-RRM1 antibody (ab125713)
Anti-RRM1 antibody (ab125713) at 1/2000 dilution + 293T lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 90 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-RRM1 antibody (ab125713)
ab125713, at 1/500 dilution, staining RRM1 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human colon cancer tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-RRM1 antibody (ab125713)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"