For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50mM Tris, pH 7.6
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Incubate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- FunctionProvides the precursors necessary for DNA synthesis. Catalyzes the biosynthesis of deoxyribonucleotides from the corresponding ribonucleotides.
- PathwayGenetic information processing; DNA replication.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribonucleoside diphosphate reductase large chain family.
Contains 1 ATP-cone domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- R1 antibody
- Ribonucleoside diphosphate reductase large subunit antibody
- Ribonucleoside diphosphate reductase M1 chain antibody
Anti-RRM1 antibody, prediluted images
References for Anti-RRM1 antibody, prediluted (ab80924)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"