For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein L purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
- FunctionProvides the precursors necessary for DNA synthesis. Catalyzes the biosynthesis of deoxyribonucleotides from the corresponding ribonucleotides. Inhibits Wnt signaling.
- PathwayGenetic information processing; DNA replication.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribonucleoside diphosphate reductase small chain family.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Ser-20 relieves the inhibitory effect on Wnt signaling.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- cb111 antibody
- chunp6884 antibody
- etID309896.20 antibody
Anti-RRM2 antibody images
References for Anti-RRM2 antibody (ab26170)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"