For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProvides the precursors necessary for DNA synthesis. Catalyzes the biosynthesis of deoxyribonucleotides from the corresponding ribonucleotides. Inhibits Wnt signaling.
- PathwayGenetic information processing; DNA replication.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribonucleoside diphosphate reductase small chain family.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Ser-20 relieves the inhibitory effect on Wnt signaling.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- cb111 antibody
- chunp6884 antibody
- etID309896.20 antibody
Anti-RRM2 antibody images
Western blot - RRM2 antibody (ab87227)
Anti-RRM2 antibody (ab87227) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + human fetal muscle lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 38 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-RRM2 antibody (ab87227)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"