For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceRRP1B belongs to the RRP1 family. It may be a novel susceptibility gene for breast cancer progression and metastasis.
- Cellular localizationNuclear; nucleolus.
- KIAA0179 antibody
- Nnp1 antibody
- NNP1L antibody
Anti-RRP1B antibody images
Western blot - RRP1B antibody (ab84522)
Anti-RRP1B antibody (ab84522) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + MCF7 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 84 kDa
Observed band size : 90 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 35 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-RRP1B antibody (ab84522)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"