For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RRP9 antibody
See all RRP9 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to RRP9
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-476 of Human RRP9
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
- FunctionComponent of a nucleolar small nuclear ribonucleoprotein particle (snoRNP) thought to participate in the processing and modification of pre-ribosomal RNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat RRP9 family.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
- DomainThe WD domains are required for nucleolar localization and U3 small nucleolar RNAs binding.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- Ribosomal RNA processing 9 small subunit (SSU) processome component homolog antibody
- RNA U3 small nucleolar interacting protein 2 antibody
- RNU3IP2 antibody
Anti-RRP9 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-RRP9 antibody (ab56460)
RRP9 antibody (ab56460) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human ovary, clear cell carcinoma.
Western blot - RRP9 antibody (ab56460)
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
RRP9 antibody (ab56460) at 1ug/lane + Jurkat cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"