For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/5000.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceRSAD1 belongs to the anaerobic coproporphyrinogen III oxidase family and it may be involved in porphyrin cofactor biosynthesis.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- FLJ11164 antibody
- FLJ20975 antibody
- Oxygen-independent coproporphyrinogen III oxidase like protein RSAD1 antibody
- radical S adenosyl methionine domain containing antibody
Anti-RSAD1 antibody images
Western blot - RSAD1 antibody (ab92905)
All lanes : Anti-RSAD1 antibody (ab92905) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HeLa cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from HeLa cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - RSAD1 antibody (ab92905)
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded
human breast carcinoma tissue with (+) and without (-) immunising peptide, using ab92905 at 1/50-1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-RSAD1 antibody (ab92905)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"