For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionSerine/threonine kinase that may play a role in mediating the growth-factor and stress induced activation of the transcription factor CREB.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. S6 kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 2 protein kinase domains.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on Ser-380, as part of the activation process.
Information by UniProt
- 90 kDa ribosomal protein S6 kinase 1 antibody
- dJ590P13.1 (ribosomal protein S6 kinase, 90kD, polypeptide 1 antibody
- dJ590P13.1 antibody
Anti-RSK1 p90 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - RSK1 p90 antibody (ab63604)
ab63604, at a 1/50 dilution, staining Human RSK1 p90 in paraffin embedded breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry, with (+) or without (-) immunising peptide.
References for Anti-RSK1 p90 antibody (ab63604)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"