For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionSerine/threonine kinase that may play a role in mediating the growth-factor and stress induced activation of the transcription factor CREB.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. S6 kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 2 protein kinase domains.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on Ser-380, as part of the activation process.
Information by UniProt
- 90 kDa ribosomal protein S6 kinase 1 antibody
- dJ590P13.1 (ribosomal protein S6 kinase, 90kD, polypeptide 1 antibody
- dJ590P13.1 antibody
Anti-RSK1 p90 antibody images
Western blot - RSK1 p90 antibody (ab97595)
Anti-RSK1 p90 antibody (ab97595) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 84 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - RSK1 p90 antibody (ab97595)
Immunofluorescence analysis of RSK1 p90 in paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells, using ab97595 at 1/100 dilution (top image) and merged with DNA probe (bottom image).
References for Anti-RSK1 p90 antibody (ab97595)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"