For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RSK4 antibody
See all RSK4 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to RSK4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 636-746 of Human RSK4
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionSerine/threonine kinase that may play a role in mediating the growth-factor and stress induced activation of the transcription factor CREB.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. S6 kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 2 protein kinase domains.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on Ser-389, as part of the activation process.
Information by UniProt
- 90 kDa ribosomal protein S6 kinase 6 antibody
- KS6A6_HUMAN antibody
- p90 RSK 6 antibody
Anti-RSK4 antibody images
IHC-P - RSK4 antibody (ab57231)
RSK4 antibody (ab57231) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human stomach.
Western blot - RSK4 antibody (ab57231)
Predicted band size : 84 kDa
RSK4 antibody (ab57231) at 1ug/lane + PC-12 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"