For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 84 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionSerine/threonine kinase that may play a role in mediating the growth-factor and stress induced activation of the transcription factor CREB.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. S6 kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 2 protein kinase domains.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on Ser-389, as part of the activation process.
Information by UniProt
- 90 kDa ribosomal protein S6 kinase 6 antibody
- KS6A6_HUMAN antibody
- p90 RSK 6 antibody
Anti-RSK4 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - RSK4 antibody (ab69929)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human brain tissue treated with ab69929 at 1/50-1/100 dilution. Right panel was treated with immunising peptide.
Western blot - RSK4 antibody (ab69929)
All lanes : Anti-RSK4 antibody (ab69929) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell extract
Lane 2 : HT29 cell extract
Lane 3 : HT29 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 84 kDa
Observed band size : 84 kDa
Additional bands at : 30 kDa,45 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-RSK4 antibody (ab69929)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"