For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEP1524Y
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt or IP.
||1/5000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/100 - 1/250.
- FunctionSerine/threonine kinase that may play a role in mediating the growth-factor and stress induced activation of the transcription factor CREB.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. S6 kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 2 protein kinase domains.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on Ser-389, as part of the activation process.
Information by UniProt
- 90 kDa ribosomal protein S6 kinase 6 antibody
- KS6A6_HUMAN antibody
- p90 RSK 6 antibody
Anti-RSK4 (phospho S232) antibody [EP1524Y] images
Western blot - Anti-RSK4 (phospho S232) antibody [EP1524Y] (ab81290)
All lanes : Anti-RSK4 (phospho S232) antibody [EP1524Y] (ab81290) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Hela cell lysate untreated
Lane 2 : Hela cell lysate treated with Calyculin A
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 84 kDa
Observed band size : 84 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-RSK4 (phospho S232) antibody [EP1524Y] (ab81290)
ab81290, at 1/50, staining human muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)
References for Anti-RSK4 (phospho S232) antibody [EP1524Y] (ab81290)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"