Anti-RSPO1 antibody [7A6] (ab81600)
- Product nameAnti-RSPO1 antibody [7A6]See all RSPO1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [7A6] to RSPO1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Purified recombinant fragment of human RSPO1 expressed in E.coli.
- Positive control
- Recombinant RSPO1; RSPO1 (aa21-263)-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number7A6
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81600 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 29 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa).|
- FunctionActivator of the beta-catenin signaling cascade, leading to TCF-dependent gene activation. Acts both in the canonical Wnt/beta-catenin-dependent pathway, possibly via a direct interaction with Wnt proteins, and in a Wnt-independent beta catenin pathway through a receptor signaling pathway that may not use frizzled/LRP receptors. Acts as a ligand for frizzled FZD8 and LRP6. May negatively regulate the TGF-beta pathway. Has a essential roles in ovary determination.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in adrenal glands, ovary, testis, thyroid and trachea but not in bone marrow, spinal cord, stomach, leukocytes colon, small intestine, prostate, thymus and spleen.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in RSPO1 are the cause of palmoplantar keratoderma with squamous cell carcinoma of skin and sex reversal (PKKSCC) [MIM:610644]. This recessive syndrome is characterized by XX (female to male) SRY-independent sex reversal, palmoplantar hyperkeratosis and predisposition to squamous cell carcinoma of the skin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the R-spondin family.
Contains 2 FU (furin-like) repeats.
Contains 1 TSP type-1 domain.
- DomainThe FU repeats are required for activation and stabilization of beta-catenin.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- CRISTIN3 antibody
- FLJ40906 antibody
- hRspo1 antibody
- R spondin homolog (Xenopus laevis) antibody
- R spondin homolog antibody
- R spondin1 antibody
- R-spondin homolog (Xenopus laevis) antibody
- R-spondin-1 antibody
- R-spondin1 antibody
- Roof plate specific spondin antibody
- roof plate-specific spondin antibody
- Roof plate-specific spondin-1 antibody
- RP11-566C13.1 antibody
- RSPO antibody
- Rspo1 antibody
- RSPO1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-RSPO1 antibody [7A6] images
All lanes : Anti-RSPO1 antibody [7A6] (ab81600) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Recombinant RSPO1
Lane 2 : RSPO1 (aa21-263)-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 29,70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RSPO1 antibody [7A6] (ab81600)
ab81600 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.