For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/12500.
- RelevanceRSRC2 (arginine/serine-rich coiled-coil 2) possibly plays a role in cell proliferation and may be a novel tumor suppressor of esophageal cancer cell growth.
- 1500011J06Rik antibody
- Arginine and serine rich coiled-coil 2 antibody
- arginine/serine-rich coiled-coil 2 antibody
- FLJ11021 antibody
Anti-RSRC2 antibody images
Western blot - RSRC2 antibody (ab65534)
Anti-RSRC2 antibody (ab65534) at 2.5 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 51 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-RSRC2 antibody (ab65534)
ab65534 at 4µg/ml staining RSRC2 in epithelial cells of fundic gland of human stomach (indicated by arrows) by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-RSRC2 antibody (ab65534)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"