For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
- FunctionPotentially plays a role in the Ras signal transduction pathway. Capable of suppressing v-Ras transformation in vitro.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ31034 antibody
- Ras suppressor protein 1 antibody
- Ras suppressor protein 1 isoform 1 antibody
Anti-RSU1 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"