For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from ascitic fluid
- Clone numberMRC OX-18
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 1µg for 106 cells. ab18434-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionInvolved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MHC class I family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Class I histocompatibility antigen antibody
- HA11_RAT antibody
- MHCRTA antibody
Anti-RT1-Aw2 antibody [MRC OX-18] (Biotin) images
References for Anti-RT1-Aw2 antibody [MRC OX-18] (Biotin) (ab119750)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"