For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab119790 was purified from ascitic fluid
- Clone numberMRC OX-3
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 0.02-0.05µg for 106 cells. ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- Cellular localizationIntegral to membrane
- MHC class II antigen RT1.B alpha chain antibody
- Rano class II histocompatibility antigen, B alpha chain antibody
- RT1 class II antigen, Ba chain antibody
- RT1 class II, locus Ba antibody
Anti-RT1-Ba antibody [MRC OX-3] images
Flow Cytometry - Anti-RT1-Ba antibody [MRC OX-3] (ab119790)
Rat Strain: Fischer
Cell Concentration: 1x106 cells
Antibody Concentration Used: 0.05 µg/106 cells,
Isotypic Control: Mouse IgG1,k
Cell Source: Spleen
Percentage of cells stained above control: 43.2%.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"