For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab104054 is antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a role in regulating axonal regeneration and plasticity in the adult central nervous system.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in brain. Expressed at lower levels in kidney, lung, mammary gland, placenta, salivary gland, skeletal muscle and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Nogo receptor family.
Contains 8 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localized to the surface of neurons, including axons.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp547J144 antibody
- NgR 3 antibody
- NgR3 antibody
Anti-RTN4RL1 antibody images
References for Anti-RTN4RL1 antibody (ab104054)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"