For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest levels in brain and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RUN domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- DomainThe RUN domain is required for the interaction with RAB1A and RAB1B.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Cytosolic punctate distribution. Also observed in the perinuclear region.
Information by UniProt
- Interacting protein of Rab1 antibody
- Iporin antibody
- KIAA0375 antibody
Anti-RUSC2 antibody images
References for Anti-RUSC2 antibody (ab124160)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"