For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab5976? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5976 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Bian F et al. Polycomb repressive complex 1 controls uterine decidualization. Sci Rep 6:26061 (2016).
- Jacinto FV et al. The nucleoporin Nup153 regulates embryonic stem cell pluripotency through gene silencing. Genes Dev 29:1224-38 (2015).
- He J et al. Kdm2b maintains murine embryonic stem cell status by recruiting PRC1 complex to CpG islands of developmental genes. Nat Cell Biol 15:373-84 (2013).
- Toth Z et al. Biphasic euchromatin-to-heterochromatin transition on the KSHV genome following de novo infection. PLoS Pathog 9:e1003813 (2013).
- Ritter HD et al. The Unliganded Glucocorticoid Receptor Positively Regulates the Tumor Suppressor Gene BRCA1 through GABP Beta. Mol Cancer Res 10:558-69 (2012).
- Tavares L et al. RYBP-PRC1 complexes mediate H2A ubiquitylation at polycomb target sites independently of PRC2 and H3K27me3. Cell 148:664-78 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"