For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Primary: 1/1000 - 1/30000.
||1/1000 - 1/30000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/400.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 21518912
- RelevanceS tag is an epitope tag composed of a 15 residue peptide, KETAAAKFERQHMDS, derived from the pancreatic ribonuclease A.
- KETAAAKFERQHMDS tag antibody antibody
- S peptide antibody
- S peptide epitope tag antibody
References for Anti-S tag antibody (ab19321)
This product has been referenced in:
- Adeyo O et al. Palmoplantar Keratoderma along with Neuromuscular and Metabolic Phenotypes in Slurp1-Deficient Mice. J Invest Dermatol N/A:N/A (2014).
Read more (PubMed: 24499735) »
- Spike CA et al. Translational control of the oogenic program by components of OMA ribonucleoprotein particles in Caenorhabditis elegans. Genetics 198:1513-33 (2014).
Read more (PubMed: 25261697) »
See all 7 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"