For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000, using enzyme-conjugated streptavidin.
WB: 1/10000 - 1/100000, using enzyme-conjugated streptavidin.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceS tag is an epitope tag composed of a 15 residue peptide, KETAAAKFERQHMDS, derived from the pancreatic ribonuclease A.
- KETAAAKFERQHMDS tag antibody antibody
- S peptide antibody
- S peptide epitope tag antibody
References for Anti-S tag antibody (Biotin) (ab87840)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"