For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone numberSBSTAGa
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use 1µl for 106 cells. ab106163-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- RelevanceS tag is an epitope tag composed of a 15 residue peptide, KETAAAKFERQHMDS, derived from the pancreatic ribonuclease A.
- KETAAAKFERQHMDS tag antibody antibody
- S peptide antibody
- S peptide epitope tag antibody
References for Anti-S tag antibody [SBSTAGa] (FITC) (ab46744)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"