For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab41548? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab41548 has been referenced in 16 publications.
- Xu J et al. Identification of mouse cochlear progenitors that develop hair and supporting cells in the organ of Corti. Nat Commun 8:15046 (2017).
IHC - Wholemount
- Daniels BP et al. Regional astrocyte IFN signaling restricts pathogenesis during neurotropic viral infection. J Clin Invest 127:843-856 (2017).
- Tatsumi K et al. Voluntary Exercise Induces Astrocytic Structural Plasticity in the Globus Pallidus. Front Cell Neurosci 10:165 (2016).
- Wright DK et al. Behavioral, blood, and magnetic resonance imaging biomarkers of experimental mild traumatic brain injury. Sci Rep 6:28713 (2016).
- Bedner P et al. Astrocyte uncoupling as a cause of human temporal lobe epilepsy. Brain 138:1208-22 (2015).
- Miner JJ et al. The TAM receptor Mertk protects against neuroinvasive viral infection by maintaining blood-brain barrier integrity. Nat Med 21:1464-72 (2015).
- Pappas SS et al. Forebrain deletion of the dystonia protein torsinA causes dystonic-like movements and loss of striatal cholinergic neurons. Elife 4:e08352 (2015).
- Perez JD et al. Quantitative and functional interrogation of parent-of-origin allelic expression biases in the brain. Elife 4:e07860 (2015).
- Kumar M et al. Endogenous cerebellar neurogenesis in adult mice with progressive ataxia. Ann Clin Transl Neurol 1:968-81 (2014).
- Chiu PS & Lai SC Matrix metalloproteinase-9 leads to blood-brain barrier leakage in mice with eosinophilic meningoencephalitis caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. Acta Trop 140C:141-150 (2014).
- Weissmann L et al. IKKe is key to induction of insulin resistance in the hypothalamus, and its inhibition reverses obesity. Diabetes 63:3334-45 (2014).
- Brechbühl J et al. Morphological and physiological species-dependent characteristics of the rodent Grueneberg ganglion. Front Neuroanat 8:87 (2014).
- Li J et al. IKKß/NF-?B disrupts adult hypothalamic neural stem cells to mediate a neurodegenerative mechanism of dietary obesity and pre-diabetes. Nat Cell Biol 14:999-1012 (2012).
- Kwon SK et al. Stress and traumatic brain injury: a behavioral, proteomics, and histological study. Front Neurol 2:12 (2011).
- Gyorgy A et al. Time-dependent changes in serum biomarker levels after blast traumatic brain injury. J Neurotrauma 28:1121-6 (2011).
- Gyorgy AB et al. Reverse phase protein microarray technology in traumatic brain injury. J Neurosci Methods 192:96-101 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"