For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab41548? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab41548 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Chiu PS & Lai SC Matrix metalloproteinase-9 leads to blood-brain barrier leakage in mice with eosinophilic meningoencephalitis caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. Acta Trop 140C:141-150 (2014).
- Weissmann L et al. IKKe is key to induction of insulin resistance in the hypothalamus, and its inhibition reverses obesity. Diabetes 63:3334-45 (2014).
- Li J et al. IKKß/NF-?B disrupts adult hypothalamic neural stem cells to mediate a neurodegenerative mechanism of dietary obesity and pre-diabetes. Nat Cell Biol 14:999-1012 (2012).
- Kwon SK et al. Stress and traumatic brain injury: a behavioral, proteomics, and histological study. Front Neurol 2:12 (2011).
- Gyorgy A et al. Time-dependent changes in serum biomarker levels after blast traumatic brain injury. J Neurotrauma 28:1121-6 (2011).
- Gyorgy AB et al. Reverse phase protein microarray technology in traumatic brain injury. J Neurosci Methods 192:96-101 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"